(1) Below you will find information on the collection of personal data upon the use of our website. Personal data is any data that can be related to you personally, for example, name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) Controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
SIG Sales GmbH & Co. KG
Jürgen Müller (Managing Director)
Markus Bieser (Managing Director)
Data Protection Officer:
Kompetenzteam Thomas, Inh. Katrin Thomas
Phone: +49 6344 / 5039490
E-Mail: email@example.com (see our Legal Notice)
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we store the information provided by you (your e-mail address, and if necessary your name and tel. no.) in order to reply to your requests. We delete the data collected in relation to this once it is no longer necessary to store it, or we restrict processing in the event that statutory retention obligations apply.
(4) Where we engage the services of contracted service providers for specific functions of our website or where we would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you below in detail of the respective procedures. At the same time, we shall also specify the established criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights in respect of the personal data relating to you:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection concerning our processing of your personal data.
(1) Where you use the website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise disclose any information to us, we collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to browse our website, we collect the following data which is technically essential to enable us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis for this is Article 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are allocated to your browser and stored on your hard drive, and by means of which specific information is relayed to the party setting the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the entire website more user-friendly and more efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are described below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which enables various requests from your browser to be assigned to the same session. This allows your computer to be recognised if you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified time, which may vary from one cookie to another. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
You can configure your browser settings according to your own requirements and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We should point out, however, that if you do so you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
(1) Apart from using our website for purely informational purposes, we also offer various services that you are welcome to use, if interested. For this purpose you will usually have to provide personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for the aforementioned principles of data processing.
(2) In some cases we employ the services of external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound to our instructions and are periodically monitored.
(3) We may also disclose your personal data to third parties for the purpose of participating in promotional events and competitions, entering into contracts, or for similar services offered together with our partners. You can find more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Where our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent for the processing of your data, you may withdraw this at any time. Withdrawing your consent affects the reliability of the processing of your personal data once you have notified us of your decision to do so.
(2) Insofar as we have based the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may file an objection against the processing. This is the case where, in particular, processing is unnecessary for fulfilling a contract, as is stated by us in the respective description of the functions. If you choose to exercise your right to object, please state the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the accustomed manner. If your objection is justified, we shall examine the situation and shall either cease processing your data or adapt the manner in which we do so, or state our compelling legitimate reasons that require us to continue processing your data.
(3) You may, of course, object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us of your objection to the use of your data for advertising purposes by contacting us at:
SIG Sales GmbH & Co. KG
Pforzheimer Straße 128
Phone: +49 7243 – 562 601
Fax: +49 7243 – 562 605
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is normally sent to a Google server in the US and stored there. If IP anonymisation has been enabled on this website, however, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other countries that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activity, and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics shall not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies on your computer by adjusting your browser settings accordingly; we should point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent. You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) for Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp”. This allows further processing of the truncated IP addresses, thereby preventing any direct link being established to a particular individual. Where a link is established between you and the personal data relating to you, this shall be directly excluded and the personal data immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly optimise our website. The statistics obtained in this manner enable us to improve our range of offers, making them more interesting for you as the user. With regard to the exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR provides the legal basis for the use of Google Analytics.
(7) This website uses Google Webfonts (http://www.google.com/webfonts/) to optimise the visual display of various information. When the website is called up, the web fonts are transferred to the browser’s cache so that they can be used to display the website. If the browser does not support Google Webfonts or blocks access, the text is displayed in a standard font. Upon accessing the website, the visitor does not receive any cookies. Data that is transmitted in connection with website access is sent to resource-specific domains such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com. This is not linked to any data that is collected or used at the same time by authenticated Google services such as Gmail.
You can adjust your browser in such a way that the fonts are not loaded by the Google servers (for example, by installing add-ons such as NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox.) If the browser does not support Google Fonts or you block access to the Google servers, the text is displayed in the system’s standard font.
Information on Google Webfonts’ data privacy terms are available at: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq#Privacy
General information on data privacy can be viewed in the Google Privacy Center at: https://policies.google.com/privacy
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos on our website that are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in “extended data protection modus”, i.e. no data relating to you as the user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data specified in (2) be transmitted. We have no influence over the transmission of this data.]
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the respective sub-page of our website. The data specified in Section 3 of this Policy is also transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether or not you have a user account with YouTube and are logged into it. If you are logged into Google, your data is directly allocated to your account. If you do not want this data to be allocated to your YouTube account, you should log out before clicking on the button. YouTube stores the data relating to you in the form of user profiles and uses these for advertising, market research and/or the customisation of its website. The data is evaluated particularly in order to display appropriate ads and to inform other social network users of your activities on our website (this also applies for users who are not logged in). You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles; however, to exercise this right you will have to contact YouTube.
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website, making it convenient for you to use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the respective sub-page of our website. The data specified in Section 3 of this Policy is also transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether or not you have a user account with Google and are logged into it. If you are logged into Google, your data is directly allocated to your account. If you do not want this data to be allocated to your Google account, you should log out before clicking on the button. Google stores the data relating to you in the form of user profiles and uses these for advertising, market research and/or the customization of its website. The data is evaluated particularly in order to display appropriate ads and to inform other social network users of your activities on our website (this also applies for users who are not logged in). You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles; however, to exercise this right you will have to contact Google.
Are you planning to optimise the POS performance of your brand? Or do you have further questions? We are here to help you. Email us or give us a call.